Select the county or region required.

Southwest England
Southeast England
South Central England
Central England
East Anglia
Northwest England
Northeast England


Finding your local horologist in GBR.

If you need an horologist to mend your clock or watch, and you want a qualified person to repair it. The British Horological Institute offers a free referral service.
They hold a register of qualified horologists that have either passed the BHI exams or have shown to the BHI that they are competent to carry out repairs to the high standards set by the BHI. The horologists will have the letters GradBHI, CMBHI, MBHI or FBHI after their name. Any name given to you will be a current qualified member of the BHI and they will also work to the BHI code of practice.
The following lists are of qualified horologists who are on the British Horological Institute's professional register. If there is not a local horologist to you listed, then please contact the BHI at   for the name of a local horologist not listed.

If you use someone from these lists, please let them know that you got their name from the BHI web site.